Total Pageviews

Friday, April 1, 2011

Extraordinary Journey (3)

Below is not written by me . This is a piece of information given during Extraordinary Journey , compliment from LIB Consultant Sdn Bhd.
I am grateful to have this message , i like to share with you.

SPACED REPETITION IS THE FIRST LAW OF LEARNING.
I become what I think about
The me I see, the me I will be
I think, therefore I am, I do

I think, I feel, I act to get results
The more I act, the more I get
The more I give, the more I get

What I give out is what I get back
Life is like an echo-
When I shout it yells back at me
Life is like a boomerang-
When I throw it out,it keeps coming back

Yes, I am a choice maker
What I choose in life is what I get

I think positive, I become positive
I think negative, I become negative

I think big, I become big
I think small, I become small

I think I can, I can
I think I cannot, I cannot

I get what I am looking for
I found the 10-acre lot because
I was looking for the 10-acre lot

I think of hate, I become hateful
I think of revenge, I become revengeful
I think of fear, I become fearful
I think of love, I become lovable
I think of respect, I become respectful
I think of humbleness, I become humble

Yes, I become what I think about

As I think in my heart so am I

What I can hold in my heart,
I can have it in my hands

I move in the direction of my dominant thoughts
I am the sum total of my thoughts
Thoughts become things.

SPACED REPETITION IS THE FIRST LAW OF LEARNING

No comments:

Post a Comment