Total Pageviews

Friday, April 1, 2011

Extraordinary Journey (2)

Pebble of Gratitute

My conscious mind said prefer keeping and save the physical pebble in my display cabinet , and carry this Pebble of Gratitute in subconscious mind.

This beautiful pebble given by trainer in Extraordinary Journey. size at 1.5cm x 1cm x0.5cm.
I am visualised this repetitively , and plant in subconscious mind .

This pebble will remind me for all gratefulness ...

I am thankful to have you as myblog visitor .
I am thankful still able to write today.
I am thankful still alive today.
I am thankful for my healthy soul.

I am grateful to have a loving family
I am grateful to have healthy parents.
I am grateful to have 2 beautiful children.
I am grateful to have understanding sibling

I am thankful to have your support
I am thankful to have your friendship
I am thankful to have the precious childhood friends
I am thankful to have challenges to grow stronger

The list will go on ....

No comments:

Post a Comment